Saturday, July 2, 2011

Long time

Wow it has been along time since I made a post. It doesn't help that our Internet has been so slow and the VPN has hardly worked. Or that my Sister was staying with us, or that I happened to start a new hobby and that has taken all my time. I am now in the states so maybe I will find some time to card make or make some fun food. Well to tell you a little bit about my new hobby. I started taking Bollywood dance classes in April and it has taken over my life. I have completely fallen in love with it, not to mention that it is a fabulous cardio workout. I have learned two dances and have preformed once with the group of ladies that are in the class. I hear that we have been invited to perform in September too so I will be hopefully learning two more dances. If I figure out how I will try and post the video of our performance.

0 comments:

I'm so Lucky

Followers