Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Apple Pie Pastries

I made these yummy individual apple pies last night for Family Home Evening treat. They were pretty easy and they just fall apart in your mouth. The crust is more of a puff pastry than a pie crust. It calls for about double the butter that pie crust calls for but that is what makes them flaky and buttery like a crescent roll. I have included the link to the recipe. There picture is prettier than mine. I made mine like pockets so the could be picked up and eaten. Also I just used some apple pie filling I had frozen and didn't do the nice rings like the recipe called for. The pastry would also be yummy with whatever your families favorite pie filling is.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Apple-Pie-Pastries

2 comments:

ameliaharris99 said...

Those look so good!! I love reading your blog and reading all your recipes and seeing what wonderful projects you make! Thanks for sharing! By the way congragulations on the move to China! I don't know if you meant to but know if you meant to but I got a copy of your houses you are looking at and think they all look beautiful!!! :) Good luck on your new adventure!

Nells-Bells said...

so i'm supposed to be dieting but i think these would fit under the low carbs/fruits category. ;)

I'm so Lucky

Followers