Thursday, January 8, 2009

Summer Home

I have found working with stickers to be very fun but also more difficult than I had expected. When I use just the stickers I had lots of left over designer paper and the cards seemed a bit too simple to me so I tried to use more of the designer paper and was a bit happier with the results.


This simply scrapin' pack called Summer Home. I was a bit torn with this kit. I really like the colors and the flowers but there were several stickers in the pack that really weren't card friendly. Guess I will just have to use those stickers on some scrapbook pages. All in all I am very happy with the card results.

I will say that I was very sad to hear that both the Pina Colada and the Summer Home will be retiring with the catalog so after making all there cards I will not be able to use them for my card class after all. Oh well, I guess I just have more cards made for me. When I decided to use the simply scrapin' packs for my card class this year I didn't even think that they would go out with this catalog since they use this years in colors but I guess they do. But I am sure there will be fun new ones to choose from out of the next catalog.


Sorry this last picture is upside down but I can't figure out how to rotate it here.

1 comments:

Cristy said...

They are really cute and cheerful! You do a great job!

I'm so Lucky

Followers