Monday, January 12, 2009

Santa Fe Chicken

Well I am really sad that I forgot to take a picture of the dinner I made last night because it did look very nice and I had forgotten how yummy it was. It was called Santa Fe Chicken. I have attached the link so you can look on the Taste of Home Website and see the recipe and the photo they took. Mine didn't look quite the same since I prefer to cube my chicken to make the dish stretch better to feed everyone in my family, and I don't keep fresh cilantro on hand to garnish with. But this is a very fast meal to prepare and make. It can be prepared and ready to eat in 30 to 40 minutes and is satisfying and filling.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Santa-Fe-Chicken

Sorry to those of you who use to get my emailed weekly recipe because this is one I emailed out a long time ago. But if you have not tried it yet you should!

0 comments:

I'm so Lucky

Followers