Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tea Party!
















Here are the pictures from the tea party. I really think the kids had a great time. Everyone was dressed up and we took the first 5 minutes of the party to go over some etiquette. All the children did very well. I am hoping to continue this begin etiquette lessons with my own children. Now that we have all the stuff I think I will use those Wednesday afternoons, since the kids don't have school then, to have a tea party just me and my kids!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like they had a great time! How fun for you guys.

Kelci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ameliaharris99 said...

Wow! You went all out! How much fun that must have been. Looks like all had a great time. :)

Nells-Bells said...

love the tea party! how fun. looks like the kids had a great time. :)

I'm so Lucky

Followers