Friday, January 16, 2009

Project 365

Okay so I like to look at scrapbooking websites and it seems like everywhere I have gone in the last few days is talking about "Project 365" So even though I am a bit late I am going to start. This year is going to be a BIG year for our family. We will be moving from our beloved home in Oostrozebeke, Belgium to the United States for a few weeks and then on to somewhere in Beijing, China. There will be new schools, new homes, new friends new country's, and who know maybe even a new member. As I have read about project 365 I have felt that is will be a great way to remember 2009 and all the changes it holds in store for us.

Okay so what is "Project 365" From what I have read. You take your camera everywhere you go and take pictures. Then at the end of the day you choose a "picture of the day", one that most represent your day and your life. Like I said I am a bit behind. I have been taking lots of pictures so I am going to go back and look and see if I happen to have one for everyday but I don't know yet. But even if not I don't think it will be a bad thing if I have to go into 2010 by a week or two. The end of our year and beginning of the next might be full of surprises too! Then you have to remember to write a small journal entry to go with each photo. They say to let the kids snaps some and also let them say some things. From what I have read of those who have done this already they have learned how to use their camera better, how to take more interesting pictures, and they have really seen what was most important to them and their families. I am really looking forward to the many adventures in the next 12 months of my life and am excited to create a scrapbook so record it all.

0 comments:

I'm so Lucky

Followers