Sunday, January 25, 2009

Place cards, party favors!

Well they are finished. I have been preparing for this weeks tea party for several weeks now and yesterday I finished these little candy filled tins that I plan to use at the place card for each persons seat but they will also be the party favor that each guest can take home.

Here is the view from the top with each persons name on them. I used the same paper that I made the invitations with so that they would coordinate. No two tins are alike. Each one is different but then so is each guest.

Here are the tins from the side view. I think that I am all ready for the party now. All I need is for the day to come so that I can set the tables and make the food.


4 comments:

Cristy said...

They are really cute! I think it is great that each one is original. Your guests are going to love them! I hope we get to see a post about the actual party, especially now that we've had a glimpse of all your preparation!

Nells-Bells said...

wow. these are so super cute! such a great idea.

ameliaharris99 said...

Catherine! You always amaze me! You are so cute and the stuff you make is awesome! Those tins are absolutely adorable! I love the the whole tea party idea!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, that turned out so cute! You have such wonderful talent and patience.

I'm so Lucky

Followers